Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Put this in your pipe and smoke it (or don't)

I cannot wait for the day when I enter a restaurant in Michigan and am not asked "Smoking or Non?" There are a few that are going that way, but it should be mandatory. I'm sorry--because you smoke shouldn't mean I have to have an asthma attack, smelly clothes, a stuffy nose or any of the above.

And it appears they might be inching closer to that day in the Michigan legislature as documented here.

I will be so happy.

I'm sorry, smokers. I'd like to breathe while I eat and drink. Thankyouverymuch.

2 Comments:

MarilynJean said...

L-O-V-E the smoking ban here. My clothes and hair thank me for it everyday.

MisterElle said...

I smoke when I go out and I thought I would hate the smoking ban, but I love it. I can't imagine smoking inside a restaurant now. It seems so medieval.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online