Monday, August 13, 2007

Degree for Women's Fired Up Lady of the Week Award: Roz Savage


I've been fairly lazy with my Degree Awards these past few weeks. There's been good reason that I won't go into here, but I haven't abandoned the tradition.

Thanks to Moxie for sending me the bio on Roz Savage. This woman rowed-rowed-rowed her boat all the way across the Atlantic and plans to do the same across the Pacific. Amazing. Her website tracks the whole thing. Talk about a fearless woman!

In fact, Ms. Savage just took off on her Pacific trip yesterday. So you can start from the beginning. Brilliant.

For her entrepreneurial spirit and fearless voyaging, Roz Savage is the Degree for Women's Fired Up Lady of the Week Award Recipient for the week of August 5-11, 2007. Bon voyage and safe travels Roz! Your prize pack will be en route as soon as Degree gives up the goods.

And as for you, Degree...a prize pack for my recipients might speed up the regularity of this process. Just a suggestion.



Degree Ultra Clear is the Best.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online