Friday, August 17, 2007

Dream Cruise: Nightmare Weekend

It is not a surprise to anyone who knows me that I hate the Woodward Dream Cruise. This will be my fourth year living in cruise central and let me tell you, for those of us who'd rather not participate, it's a nightmare.

I live one mile from Woodward. Usually that's a good thing in getting places, etc. But this time of year it's always a nightmare. About a week ago it started...middle-aged folks sitting out along Woodward in lawn chairs, sipping diet coke, sitting in front of and watching old cars go up and down the road.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And I'd be fine with it if it didn't affect my life. But it does. In fact, I'm trying to leave work early today because if I don't, I may be here all damn night. All damn night.

I don't make these people watch General Hospital, or go to see chick flicks or go to Tigers games, they shouldn't be able to force me into partaking in their idiotic cruise.

I feel like renting a prius and cruising up and down Woodward blaring adult contemporary music.

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

"I feel like renting a prius and cruising up and down Woodward blaring adult contemporary music."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online