Thursday, November 1, 2007

And the waiting begins


I guess this gives me time to catch up on the last few seasons. I was a huge X-Files fan until...well, until I started having more to do and less time to watch it and it started getting screwy. Then it got good again and I was screwed.

But the second movie is finally in production. And I couldn't be happier.

"We've been waiting five years for this, Dawg."

There's just sumptin 'bout David Duchovony that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Like when we used to climb the rope in gym class... Gillian Anderson ain't bad herself and I'm not even into chicks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your

own effort on this web site. My mother delights in doing investigation and it's really easy to

understand why.[url=http://www.fakeoksunglassescheap.com]fake oakleys for sale[/url]

fake oakleys , Most of us learn all concerning the dynamic ways you render advantageous solutions via this website and

therefore inspire contribution from

the others on this

concept so our own child fake oakleys for sale is cheap oakley sunglasses understanding a lot of things. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year.

You have been carrying out a tremendous job.

Anonymous said...

buy ativan generic name of ativan - ativan dosage opiate withdrawal

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol online ultram online prescription - order tramadol cash on delivery

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#use xanax overdose signs symptoms - extended release xanax high

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online