Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love Like That


Oscar loved Arthur. Oscar resurected Arthur. I feel for Oscar.

Oscar the dog missed his feline friend Arthur so much after Arthur's death that he dug him up, brought him to their shared bed, cleaned him up, and cuddled with him.

I'd like to think there's this kind of love between Spencer and Lucy (my cats). Somehow I think that if Spencer were to die first Lucy would look around, forget where she was, try to find Spencer to attack him from behind, and then lay down in the middle of the floor. I think she'd notice at "goddamn dinner time." If Lucy died first I'm afraid Spencer would have some sort of party at Menjos.

But I'd like to think there was this synergy between them. But I'd flip out if one exhumed the other.

Here's a pic of Lucy cuddling up with Spencer (it's never the other way around).

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online