Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pour a Forty: Don Anderson


In a life not so long ago in a galaxy not so far away I worked at the EMU Women's Center. While there I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Don Anderson, director of Access Services (center on campus to help students with disabilities). Don was a powerhouse from the moment I met him and he was a force to be reckoned with. He was always educating and advocating--two things near and dear to my heart. Though I never got to know Don as much as I would have liked, I always had the utmost respect for him.

I just learned that Don died on Christmas Day.

The world is a little quieter without Don and a little less enigmatic. But no doubt the knowledge and inspiration he passed on while he was here will live on forever.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online