Thursday, February 28, 2008

Remember those Klondike bar commercials?


And how they'd ask "What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

I really am beginning to wonder what it would take to get Kwame to resign. Of all the things that he's done (most of which I'm sure we don't know about yet and may never know) he's more adamant than ever that he belongs in office.

It is astounding to me really. Get out. GET OUT. It's not that I think you're a bad mayor (but I don't think you're a good one, that's for sure), but you lack the ability to lead and to be taken seriously. You're the laughing stock of the nation. Just tuck your tail between your legs and get out.

We're done, Kwame. Done.

Get this:

Kilpatrick, during an appearances on WWJ-AM (950) and "The Paul W. Smith Show" on WJR-AM (760), was asked whether he would step down.

"Absolutely not," he said. "I don't understand when people say 'resign.'".
Um....they say "resign" because you're a piss poor leader who has been proven to waste City funds more than once. Just get out.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online