Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm back

Vacation (aka the great Honeymoon of 2008, Part 1) was good. I was in vegas with Mr. SG for almost a week. I could have used a couple more days, but I'll take what I can get.

Of course, in my absence some big Kwame news popped up--as most of you know by now (and if you don't, you must have been on Mars for the past week), Kwame was charged on eight counts, including perjury, a felony carrying a punishment of up to 15 years. This stuff always happens when I can't blog, I swear. It's like, I've been blogging about this story for weeks now and the minute something really juicy happens I'm unavailable.

In all honesty, I was prepared for Kym Worthy to fail in doing the right thing, so mad props to her for coming through. I think it was the fact that the City destroyed documents and other evidence while she was trying to investigate that probably pushed her over the edge.

Nothing more will happen in the case until June.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online