Sunday, March 30, 2008

Women and Money


I recently stumbled across a good site for women and money issues--something I'd rather ignore, but reality keeps throwing back in my face.

Girls Just Wanna Have Funds
provides links to select articles, guest bloggers, etc. about women and money--and just basic financial principles. I'm still exploring the site, but I thought I'd pass it on.

Here's a blurb:

Girls Just Wanna Have Funds is dedicated to the woman that wants to take charge of her personal finances. We value budgeting, investing, frugality and remain mindful of our spending habits. Move over and make way for women who are in control of their financial destinies and not afraid to say it. We’re armed with a positive net worth and not afraid to flaunt it while breaking financial ceilings one stiletto at a time!

Well, I don't wear stilettos, but nevertheless, I find the site intriguing.

2 Comments:

MarilynJean said...

double u tee eff? "one stiletto at a time?" Somewhere in a dark, damp grave Susan B. Anthony just vomited in her mouth a little.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, stick around there's more to come :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online