Tuesday, April 1, 2008

There is Such a Thing as Too Much of a Good Thing

And McDonald's Sweet Tea falls into that category.

I thought I'd give it a shot today. Hell, I was having a Filet O' Fish...why not go for broke?

The first sip was good. The second was alright. But every sip after that reminded me of being little and eating sugar raw for shits and giggles. It was fun for a second but made you want to vomit shortly thereafter.

This isn't sweet tea. This is a bag of pure sugar. Plain and simple. Trust me--I'm a tea connoisseur and I can judge the best of them. This doesn't even come anywhere close.

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

I was just thinking about how I could go for a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade today. And now sweet tea sounds good.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online