Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's Play Stump the Candidate...With Your Host, Sarah Palin


If only Sarah would stop giving me things to talk about....

Today, in Michigan no less, Ms. Palin was on the stump. When she was questioned by a participant in a town hall meeting about her experience with foreign policy matters, here's what her highness said:

"I am prepared."
Ah, yes. The good ol' "I am prepared" experience. I had that when I ran for VP too...of my 1L law school class.

Palin went on to say:

"I have that confidence. I have that readiness. And if you want specifics with specific policies or countries, you can go ahead and ask me. You can play 'stump the candidate' if you want to. But we are ready to serve."

Can we really, Sarah? Can we really play Stump the Candidate? Horray! I'll get out my Trivial Pursuit cards and we can all play a round. Or wait, do you use the Ouija board? My bad.

What a dumbass move. No wonder the Maverick McCain stepped in to try and correct her gaffe. There's no correcting that.

Just an FYI, Sarah--knowing the president of Zimbabwe isn't a good test of how you'll do as VP. As my law professors taught me, regurgitating facts isn't going to make your point.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online