Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SG at the Ballot Box: A Six-Week Series


I've done some arithmetic of my own today. There are six available full weeks left before the election. What do I mean by "six available full weeks"? Well, I mean this, my dear friend...there are six weeks available for my next project: SG at the Ballot Box. (I'd like to have a kickass graphic here, but I don't.)

For the next six weeks, me and my trained staff of monkeys will be bringing you news and opinions about the election (mostly my opinions). In order to do that in an organized fashion, I've developped topics for each week--six in total (see how this is coming together)--so that we can discuss these issues one by one. Sure they're all interconnected, but let's really dig deep.

So here's what's on deck for the next six weeks:

Week 1, September 22 through September 28, 2008 Education

Week 2, September 29 through October 5, 2008 Healthcare

Week 3, October 6 through October 12, 2008 Foreign Policy and Foreign Relations

Week 4, October 13 through October 19, 2008 The American Worker--Unions, Workers Rights and Wages
Week 5, October 20 through October 26, 2008 The Hot Topics--Race, Gender, Gays, Reproductive Rights and Guns

Week 6, October 27 through November 2, 2008 Innovation and Personality--Who Do We Need To Lead

I am going to start actively seeking guest bloggers on these topics--whether you agree with me or not--to fodder debate. Let's really talk about these issues and shed some light on some dark places. If you want to contribute, e-mail me at onlybaggage@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online