Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to Healthcare Week

As many of you know, health care is an issue very near and very dear to me. I suffer from several chronic conditions and without insurance, I'd be totally screwed. Thankfully, I don't have that issue. But millions of Americans (including MomGrace and DadGrace at times) do go without the basic care that they, and every other human being, should receive as a matter of right--not privilege.

There are, of course, other issues in healthcare. Research is one of those big issues. On the ballot in Michigan this year there is a stem cell research ballot measure. We'll talk about that as well.

But to get you started, like I did last week, here are the candidates' own words on their healthcare plans:

Barack Obama
John McCain

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online