Monday, October 20, 2008

The Hot Topics--Race, Gender, Gays, Reproductive Rights and Guns Week

I have been waiting for this week for a LONG time. As most of you know or should have gathered, hot topics are my favorite. Between gays, guns, girls and more, I have so much to say and so little time.

So as we normally do here at OBYCB, here are the candidates' stances:

Here are Barack's views on women's issues, family, faith, and civil rights.

And here are John's views on "the sanctity of life" (I can't make that up), judicial philosophies (strict constructionist....blegh), and the second amendment.

I know people have strong views on this. After seeing the response MarilynJean's Baby Shower for Bristol Palin got on Bust.com last week of all places, I know there are many of you out there who don't agree with me. So speak up!!! Now is your time.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online