Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Is it Thursday at 9 p.m. yet?


The answer, sadly, is no. (Unless you're reading this on Thursday at 9 p.m. In which case, the answer is that when I wrote this the answer was no. So take that.) I have to admit that which needs no admission--I'm pumped about the Biden-Palin debate. I think John is too, if you look at that picture above.

I could sum up all of the crazy menutiae that has come out of the mouth of Sarah Palin lately, but instead, I'll let my good friend at The Palin Effect do so for you. She's much better at capturing it anyhow.

TGIT!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that, like, clear nail polish or a buff to shine on his nails? Way to go on the manicure, Maverick.

The Straight Talk Express has pretty much derailed or it'll be stopping in a ghost town tomorrow night. I am so stoked - I have my buzzword bingo card reds ta gow. I cannot wait to see SP's outfit.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online