Monday, November 10, 2008

SG Reads: Twilight

Check out my book review at Good Reads.

Twilight (Twilight Series, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really liked the story of this book. There was nothing special about the writing style, but the story intrigued me.



There were some things I found irritating--Bella referenced Edward's "beauty" like all the time. I get that she didn't feel worthy of him, but it was a bit much by the end.



Somethings I did like that I feel have been, so far, better done in the second book, New Moon, was the description of Bella's feelings and the physical sensations her emotions gave her.



It isn't a literary masterpiece, but it's definitely a key book of our time.



Plus, the movie is coming out...


View all my reviews.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online