Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shooting Hoops and Tearing Up

I have heard of so many people tearing up today in a wave of emotion. I have to say that I haven't felt it yet, but I've secluded myself from much of society. But it is amazing to hear of long voting lines. Sure it discourages some people, but to see people waiting in long lines means that they actually care, and to be quite honest I think the longer the lines are, the better it is for Obama.

Instead of tearing up, Obama has a different game plan--basketball. Maybe he'll tear up later, as I'm sure I will, but he's going to shoot hoops this afternoon to release some stress. I think I'll take the dog for a walk to do the same.

There's a lull in the polls right now, apparently--so if you haven't gone yet and you can go now, run!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online