Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lost

Last night was another good episode of Lost--nothing as explosive as last week, but it was very good nevertheless.

I really love that show. There are so many reasons to like it--the mysticism, the amazingly hot cast, the well-written and well-thought-out plots. The show has gotten even better since we got the HD television. To see the scenery of Oahu like that is amazing--and it's really what it looks like. Of course seeing it in person is a whole other experience. If I ever go back there, I want to take some Lost tour where they show you the beaches they film on in particular.

If I were stranded on a beautiful deserted island I think I might enjoy it. For about five minutes until I had to go to the bathroom. And don't even get me started on the Others...I'd be done with that BS immediately. Talk about people needing to cut the games.

2 Comments:

MarilynJean said...

I don't think I have ever heard someone talk about the Others in such a manner...I don't watch the show, but that I understand you when you say that games are in a need of being cut.

Kim said...

They do need to cut the games...all walking around and being all "we own this island."

NO YOU DON'T.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online