Monday, May 21, 2007

Where Do I Not Sign Up?

So, it's no secret that I'm searching (sometimes desperately) for a job--a real career-like job. You know, one that I can work at full time and get benefits and make decent cash. You'd think with two degrees under my belt I could find something.

I came across this posting on craigslist.com. Now, I'm willing to do a lot of things, but starting a franchise church doesn't sound like a real winner to me. The best part is how the ad requests someone who wants to be a "church planter." So, does that mean I'd get some seeds and put them in the ground and water and nurture them with care?

I'm sorry, but go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

You could start the Church of Game Cutting.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online