Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wiki-What?

So in an attempt to get my act together so that after the wedding I can truly get my life in order, I have started to keep a list. I was inspired by the blog-behind-the-wiki, Cool People I Know.

It's truly a cool experiment--make a list of 100 things you want to accomplish and share it with others. I love the idea.

And I love the cross blogination, so I'm sharing her blog here in the hopes that one day someone will pass the favor along.

You can check out my list specifically, right here.

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

My list:

1. cut the games
2. teach others how to cut the games
3. don't be an asshole
4. save a hoe from dyin every now and then

I like how your list is like "go on a cruise" and oh, I don't know, argue a case in front of the Supreme Court.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online