Monday, January 14, 2008

Sometimes bad times lead to good times

And sometimes you use the word "times" too many times in a sentence.

Seriously though, on my way out yesterday I got a flat tire. It was not totally unexpected--I needed an alignment bad and I got a situation where there was totally uneven wear. So I had to take the car to Sears Auto Center (only place open) and get some front tires and an alignment. In the time it took for them to do that, Mr. SG and I visited GNC in the mall and got my new vitamins and also Borders. I saw about a million books at Borders that I wanted to read. I seriously just want to lock myself in a room for about three weeks and just read books.

The good news is that I started making a list. And I've allowed you, my loyal 5.75 readers to access it. It's on the sidewall there in the amazon wish list. I've added quite a few things to it. And I'm really excited to start reading them.

Right now though I'm a little over half-way through the "His Dark Materials" Trilogy. It keeps getting better and better the further I get into it. I literally gasped last night about something. That's the sign of a good book.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online