Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'll break a $20 for you, but I ain't loaning you money

Apparently Hillary Clinton loaned her presidential campaign $5 million last month. Even if I were on the Hillary bandwagon, I doubt I'd make the following assessment about this situation:

"The loan illustrates Sen. Clinton's commitment to this effort and to ensuring that our campaign has the resources it needs to compete and win across this nation," Wolfson said in a statement.
Um...actually, it illustrates a lack of outside funding. That's what it illustrates. Furthermore, why didn't she just GIVE the campaign some money if she has it? How does that work, exactly?
Apparently, while Obama raised $32 million in January, Clinton only raised $13.5. There were many talks this morning that in the next set of primaries, Clinton will have to rely less on paid media advertising and exert more efforts on appearances and debates because of her monetary situation.

I don't know how this woman can make more appearances. She's all over the damn place. I'll give her ten bucks to take a nap. She needed one the other day--her voice was all crackly and stuff. I just felt bad for her. She needs a day at the spa and a day of sleep.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online