Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So hillarious you'll wee in your pants

Moxie turned me on to this site today--Stuff White People Like. Both Moxie and I know these types of white people. Moxie even lamented that she feels a bit Alan Keyes-esque by liking some of the stuff on the list. I feel a bit hippieish.

Nevertheless, the site is fucking hilarious and it's totally something I wish I had thought of. I'm going to try and think of an ingenious way to get on there as a guest blogger somehow.

Just pure genius.

Some of my favorites:

#64--Mos Def
#63--Expensive Sandwiches
#60--Toyota Prius
#54--Kitchen Gadgets
#52--Sarah Silverman
# 48--Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops
#45--Asian Fusion Food

The list just keeps going...and getting funnier and funnier

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

From my coworker's husband who also found the site to be hilarious:

"FYI-



I wrote in to the people at “what white people like” saying the white people love Kubrick movies.

Got this reply back:

Man! They totally do! Even the crap ones.

They also like having "A Clockwork Orange" posters in their homes and saying that their favorite director is Kubrick."

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online