Monday, March 10, 2008

Just pack your box.

Another day, another scandal. And the sad truth is that I'm not even exaggerating. I don't think I could.

Apparently, a retired police officer saw a document where the exotic dancer at the infamous Manoogian Mansion Party claimed she was caught by the mayor's wife, Carlita, "touching" the mayor inappropriately. The mayor's wife went and got a wooden object and proceeded to beat Tammara Greene with it.

The report indictated Greene was taken to the hospital because she was injured, Rogers said. “It was clear to me as a clerk working in records that Ms. Greene wanted to press charges against Carlita Kilpatrick.”
I'm watching a press conference by the DPD Chief's spokesperson talking about it right now.

FINALLY RESIGN, KWAME. HONESTLY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH--LET THIS CITY HEAL OVER THE CRAP YOU'VE PULLED ON IT AND MOVE THE HECK ON.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online