Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ehhh boy


Looks like Drew Lane will never return and Drew and Mike will be no more. Drew took a break from the show to help care for his fiance who has cancer. It appears he will not be coming back.

I will be honest in that I did not agree with the politics of that show, but it was funny as all hell. When Drew left this fall on leave I tried to stay as long as possible, but without him, the show is just not as good. So I decided to NPR it in the morning instead. The rest is history.

Some of my favorite things I've gotten from Drew and Mike include:

1. "OJ, how old is Sydney?" "I dunno, fifteen or something" (she was like 9 at the time)
2. the term "dickbag" (as in "yeah, you...the dickbag in the back, you've had your hand up for awhile.")
3. Ehhhhhh boy. (CVD loves this one)
4. What an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssshole.
5. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (in a slightly learning-disabled voice)
6. "I will slap your face"
7. "Your money's on the dresser baby, I'm done wit' you."
8. Ray and Pete
9. Cliffnotes Theater
10. "What about Nascar, you like Nascar?"
11. All of the Nikita Denise drops
12. Drew saying that he's going to rip the metal rod out of Gloria Estefan's back and beat her with it.
13. The infamous Arnold calls. INFAMOUS.
14. The Fight Song Turd
15. Any time they called an old person and used the megaphone

I could seriously go on all day.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online