Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SG's Playlist: Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New season, new tunes. And believe it or not, I've actually got some dudes on here now (way to break the OBYCB glass ceiling, boys!)

First up is a catchy-tune by Australian native Lenka. It's called "The Show." If you don't start singing the refrain by the end, you have no soul. I'm not kidding...you might want to get an MRI because you're missing a soul.



And for the record (pardon the pun), I'd post the real video if they didn't disable the damn embedding.

Lastly is "Young Friend" by Brooke Waggoner. Brooke seems like one of those womyn's women, which is always good for some tunes. I couldn't find the actual video AGAIN, so here's some weirdo's video of the American flag to the tune (you have to skip a few seconds in to get to it--when you see the flag, you're good to go).



Brooke and Lenka--I'd feature your videos if you let me!!! You could use the promotion. You know it...

Finally, here are the Kings of Leon. They always seemed like a band I'd hate because of their name and genre. I hate those types of bands (alternative hipster types) sometimes just because of their stereotypes. But I do enjoy it when they prove me wrong. The KOL did that this weekend on SNL. Here's a non-official video (again) with the song. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online