Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME


Sharon McPhail is crazy as the day is long...actually, check that, she's as crazy as crazy could possibly get. I have a great uncle who supposedly was schizophrenic and I don't think he could hold a candle to the insanity that Sharon McPhail pulls out on a daily basis.

So it shouldn't surprise me that this complete mess is thinking of running for mayor
.

But it does...because I have faith in people to do the right thing. This woman once accused of Kwame Kilpatrick of wiring her chair in the City Council chambers to electrocute her. She said he was trying to "kill" her. Then soon after she became general counsel to him and the City of Detroit and started defending him when the shit was really hitting the fan.

I swear to God, this woman needs serious intervention.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online