Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eat 'em Up Joe: It's Showtime for Palin and Biden

The birds are singing, the sky is blue, the air is crisp and the stage is set for the biggest VP debate in history. Sarah Palin has just arisen to a new day and is reading EVERY NEWSPAPER IN THE WORLD to prepare for this debate. (She might want to bone up on some SCOTUS decisions while she's at it.)

I have the "Opening Night" song from the Producers stuck in my head. It's just that kind of furry that surrounds what is ordinarily the least watched of all debates. Get your Moosehead beer ready for the Sarah Palin drinking game and let's begin!

For those of you who want to know my thoughts on the Palin-Biden debate, you can follow me LIVE over at twitter at http://twitter.com/kmcsaks. I'm working on putting that feed on here as well.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online