Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You might want to get Jesus in on this conference call

I just had a good discussion witha co-worker about religion. Now religion in the workplace really doesn't work, but we were discussing me getting married in the Catholic church and our problems with the church, etc. But she made some comment about how when it was her day it was just going to be her and God and no one else...unless they wanted to look on.

Then I thought, what if your judgment day were like a big business meeting.

God: Is everyone on there? Jesus?
Jesus: Yeah, I'm here (typing noises in background).
God: Mary?
Mary: Yeah, sorry I'm late.
God: St. Peter?
* Pause *
God: Peter?????
* Pause *
Jesus: I think he said he was going to be late.
God: Alright, then. Let's get this started. We're here to decide the cosmic fate of one SamanthaGrace.
Jesus: Can we speed this along? I have a meeting with Martin Luther King Jr. about some problems in the south of Heaven.


I think it'd make a great movie. Of course, the Catholic church would probably boycott it.

1 Comment:

MarilynJean said...

And Jesus would get all annoyed because Mary kept muting her phone by mistake, and then unmuting and saying "hello" repeatedly.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online